• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Don’t Care Anymore

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Literally the least upset I've ever been after a crushing defeat at the buzzer with a terribly bad crucial call going against us. Normally I'd be LIVID.

We honestly had no business being in that game.

Literally just had this same convo with my wife. I used to be traumatized after a loss. Now, I just expect it and life is easier. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Literally the least upset I've ever been after a crushing defeat at the buzzer with a terribly bad crucial call going against us. Normally I'd be LIVID.

We honestly had no business being in that game.

It's weird, but you described exactly how I feel, perfectly.

My "Rhule is a pussy" thread aside, lol.  That's just usual venting.  But I honestly expected what happened to happen, and wasn't even moved when their kick went through.  I knew all of that was going to play out exactly as it did.  And normally, all my life, when we lost, I would just feel miserable the rest if the day.  Now, I honestly don't give a poo.🤣

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I haven't cared since week 1 of last year. Told you all Darnold was poo and so was Rhule but everyone was super hype starting 3-0 against poo tier teams. Told y'all Rhule aint it. 

Here we are. Sundays are much, much better when you expect the Panthers to let you down and you watch because its football and not because its your team.