• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be mad and hate.. but..

WOW!!

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

If Brissett was actually hitting those open receivers early on that game is out of hand by halftime. Then their play calling was just absolutely baffling late.

They were just the less bad team on the field today but I think we watched two bad teams playing today.

We can say that both ways..  Jmo..

Alot of rust and players not playing together before need time to gell.. Like every team in the NFL week 1..

How bad things were the offense put up 24 points on a top 5 defense.. And Defense held them in the 2nd half after being killed in time of possession all game..

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Matt Rhule brought in Phil Snow.  Send them both packing immediately, let Wilks and Holcomb assume HC/DC duties, I don't care at this point.  Something has got to be better than this clown show.

This team’s defense is built to stop a majority of pass heavy offenses in this league. The type of offenses that they have trouble with and will have trouble with are the ones with a heavy rushing attack. There are far fewer of those teams in the league, but they do exist.

1 minute ago, davos said:

This was one of the easiest games on the calendar along with next week.

Cards, Ram, Saints 2x, Bucs 2x, Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Broncos.  It's going to be hard to even muster a 7-10 record.

I thought we looked 4-13ish all things considered.  

I disagree but okay..

12 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Literally do not care. I don’t care about their effort - they are proffesional athletes. Well gosh football sure is fun, our boys are really playing hard. 

Posting on a fan board repeatedly that you don’t care does not equal not caring brother. 

It’s okay. I’m hurt too. That poo was rough. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

We can say that both ways..  Jmo..

Alot of rust and players not playing together before need time to gell.. Like every team in the NFL week 1..

How bad things were the offense put up 24 points on a top 5 defense.. And Defense held them in the 2nd half after being killed in time of possession all game..

You're expecting a Matt Rhule team to improve over the course of the season? That hasn't been what we've seen his first two seasons. We've played our best football in the first third of the season, then absolutely faceplanted in the final two thirds of the season.