• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Boycott Thread

Panthers Fan 69

I wish there was something that could be done on the fan's side that mattered.  The NFL gets tons of TV money, and fans will buy tickets and food for games.

But I'm pretty much done with the Matt Rhule coached Panthers.  10 straight losses?  Longest losing streak in the NFL.  5-12 when leading after 3 quarters?  He's never going to turn a corner.  It's pointless for me to spend my Sunday's hoping something happens.  

I'll follow, but forget watching games again.  Heck, I'd rather scrub my toilets than watch Matt Rhule continue to ruin my team.

• Beer 2

I’ll add to this, if you’re a season ticket holder and you can afford it- don’t show up and don’t sell your tickets. An empty stadium is worse for Tepper than a stadium full of opposing fans (which we have half the time anyways). When the camera zooms out and you start looking like the chargers did a few years ago, that poo is humiliating. Also helps with Tepper not banking stadium here/food/merch sales. Hit that peckerhead where it hurts as best we can. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

Just now, HarbingersDad said:

I’ll add to this, if you’re a season ticket holder and you can afford it- don’t show up and don’t sell your tickets. An empty stadium is worse for Tepper than a stadium full of opposing fans (which we have half the time anyways). When the camera zooms out and you start looking like the chargers did a few years ago, that poo is humiliating. Also helps with Tepper not banking stadium here/food/merch sales. Hit that peckerhead where it hurts as best we can. 

Beer*