• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• So we can expect six QBs taken in the top 12 from here on out each draft?  Wanna wager that won't happen next year?
    • Excellent.  I think BC is also the emergency 3rd string swing T, but maybe he needs to focus on C considering Corbett could be gone by 2025. The only people I have seen concerned about center are the experts and fans--they seem to be content here, but they did sign a C in UDFA.  I think they view Corbett as a seasoned veteran who has the ability to function as a C.  In fact, his college coach felt that is where he'd play in the NFL...I dunno.  I think Willie Drew (UDFA) could surprise you and take a CB spot.  Probably has a 30% chance.  Jamison almost made the Niner's roster in 2022, and he was decent here.  He is only 24-25 years old, so with Drew, we have depth.  Jamison should compete with Hill for the Nickel duties, and maybe Drew could play behind Horn and Smith-Wade to be the big nickel.  With the way nickel is used, we could carry 6 CBs.  Dane will start across from Horn and Hill as the nickel.  His spot is not secured.  I wonder if we keep Jammie Robinson on the roster--but you went with probabilities here, as you should.   Thurman (DT) played surprisingly well last season and he should stay a backup.  Tuttle may need to be moved to DE-I don't know.  I use PFF not because it is an exact science--it is somewhat subjective and misleading at times--but it is the most accurate attempt to evaluate performance available to us.  I think Ray is 26, so he should be performing at a higher level--he is basically in the bottom third, along with Shy Tuttle.  At OLB, Barno outperformed DJ Johnson but got fewer snaps.  Both should be safe this year, behind Wonnum and Clowney.  Leota played in 8 games and was on nearly half of the special teams plays, but he got snaps at Edge as well, earning an impressive rating in limited play.  He may be back on the PS at the beginning of the season, but he held the edge better than anyone else, imo.  I have no idea what to think about Chaisson, but after 3 seasons, it is time to perform at a high level or get out of football.  If he performs, the former first rounder COULD team with Wonnum, Barno, Johnson, and Leota to be a decent edge group.   2023 PFF Grades - Defense POS Player Grade POS Rank Snaps % Snaps DI Derrick Brown 90.1 4th of 130 940 89% DI Nick Thurman 63.4 48th of 130 367 35% DI LaBryan Ray 54.6 84th of 130 355 34% DI Shy Tuttle 52.9 91st of 130 549 52% Edge Amari Barno 64.0 NA 188 20% Edge Eku Leota 65.6 NA 77 15%             Edge DJ Johnson 50.4 NA 231 22%                         CB Dane Jackson 64.5 NA xxx 50% CB Jaycee Horn 84.1 NA 276 26%             CB Troy Hill 62.4 73rd of 127 494 47%             S Xavier Woods 80.3 12th of 95 796 75%             S Sam Franklin 58.0 NA 289 27%              
    • Coach killer. If Bryce at least showed drive, a temper your friends were afraid of… someone may take a flier on him.  If it’s last year’s Bryce part 2, then arena league it is.