• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule currently sits as the 13th worst coach in league history (35 gm min., since 1966)

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Where is our next win coming from?

H - saints - they are already favored   - L

H - Cardinals - L

H - 49ers with Jimmy G - L

@ - Rams - L

H - Bucs - L

@ - Falcons    Maybe this is the one but they are at least competitive and scoring points.

poo we may be 0-6 before our next win

I don't see a win on the schedule.  Best case I think we could split with Atlanta or New Orleans.  I think Detroit would smoke us.

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

I don't see a win on the schedule.  Best case I think we could split with Atlanta or New Orleans.  I think Detroit would smoke us.

I think it we lose to the saints then this puppy snowballs way out of control and the team is lost

I also think if the line doesnt get its poo together and if baker doesnt stop that stupid as fake scrambling he is going to get demolished

• Beer 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I think it we lose to the saints then this puppy snowballs way out of control and the team is lost

I also think if the line doesnt get its poo together and if baker doesnt stop that stupid as fake scrambling he is going to get demolished

Baker only had two sacks yesterday. Granted, I'd like zero, but it's not like he getting pounded into the turf frequently.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• There's really two parts to this question.   1) What does Bryce have to do to prove that he was worthy of the 1st overall pick (and the Panthers trade up to acquire said pick) and be seen as the franchise QB/face of the organization for the foreseeable future?  2) What does Bryce have to do to be a serviceable starter past this season and allow the team to be in a position of not being desperate in their next try at acquiring a franchise QB? I don't think Bryce is capable of ever living up to the expectation of the 1st overall pick and being a franchise QB.  His physical limitations will not allow him to ever be that QB.   He could, however, show enough to be a placeholder.  Not what you want out of this deal but it's better than him being released at the end of the season.  Minimum of 6-8 wins with him showing he can lead the offense (scoring around 17-24 points per game on offense) and make plays when it matters especially as the end of the season nears.  It will also show that Morgan is capable of assembling a competitive roster and Caneles is capable of installing a modern NFL offense.   Then you wait and draft/sign/trade for a franchise QB when the situation is to your best advantage.  This is how the Chiefs got Mahomes, the Eagles got Hurts, the Ravens got Jackson and the Packers got both Rodgers and Love.  Or we luck into it like the Patriots did with Brady and the 49er's did with Purdy.  
    • The only reason---which is a significant reason---that Penny is not miles (no pun intended) ahead of Sanders is due to health. Availability is the best ability in this case. When Penny is able to play, he has been the better back. His career averages in both running and receiving are markedly better, and Miles has arguably been playing behind a better line.
    • That being said, when was the last time you saw Freddie spending more time sprawled on the ice versus keeping his feet? Playoff Freddie is not the same goalie who played exceptionally well since coming back from his medical issue. We're seeing someone other than regular season Freddie and I'm not impressed, especially the last 3-4 games.