• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule and Tepper scheduled to meet at 1:30

Jai.

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

just an fyi...huddle is a few years older than that. that date in 2008 was after the great meltdown after we got stomped in ATL a few days before. board melted down literally. @Jai. was around for the original board, though.

Yeah, that's why I'm not with the ban talk...  Jai has been around for years.  Never acted out of character, just hasn't been as active recently (and who could blame him lol).  If he is sharing it, he believes it and believes the source he got it from.  I just hope he's right.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

We don’t really need to do that. I’d try to trade CMC this offseason. Get rid of Shaq/RA/any overpaid JAG. We have 3 good young OL in Icky, BC, and Moton plus a good young WR in Moore all locked in for the next few years. Corral can be a cheap backup with potential. Insert a Young/Stroud with a good coach and our offense isn’t too far away. 

Horn, DJax, and Chinn (when used correctly) are good young defensive players. Brown needs some help on the DL, but he looked good last game. 

We are just having trouble finishing games in which a new coach and QB could correct. 

I am beating a dead horse here but I seriously doubt MC is on this roster when the 2023 season kicks off if we have a new head coach

I say we should probably look to unload Cmac as soon as we are out of the playoffs run before he gets hurt.  Some contender may  part with a first if they think he would put them over the top

• Pie 1

Monday Presser Prediction:

Cliff Note Version-

Rhule: Ok, we saw a lot of good things out there yesterday

Still wasn't enough...Takes blame

We were happy with the improvement on defense blah blah

Tough opponent coming up with the Saints blah blah. 

Joe Person: "Have you spoke with Mr. Tepper"?

Rhule:           "I have, and he stated that he has full confidence in what we're doing" 

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, that's why I'm not with the ban talk...  Jai has been around for years.  Never acted out of character, just hasn't been as active recently (and who could blame him lol).  If he is sharing it, he believes it and believes the source he got it from.  I just hope he's right.

Yeah I think I have had a continuous account here since maybe 2003?  That would make it by far my oldest, still used online account. Damn near 20 years.  Thats crazy.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1