• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow (Burns)

ncfan

Yikes.. I mean Burns is athletic enough to be decent in coverage but he's an elite edge rusher. Why did we invest so much in the secondary only to rely so much on our pass rushers to help out? You draft Horn in the 1st, Chinn in the 2nd, resign Donte, trade a 3rd for Henderson, but you need Burns to help them out?

I've also noticed that they keep McCaffrey in the backfield to help with blocking the majority of the time. Why have the best receiving rb in the NFL and rarely use him as a receiver? Especially after putting so much effort on rebuilding the O line and hiring a new O line coach. I realize the line is still shaky, but hell put Foreman in the backfield to help block and kick McCaffrey out wide a few times if you have to. We have only a handful of stars and we're not maximizing their talents.

• Beer 2

Between this and Chinn only in the box 20-30% of the time, and on offense the inability to carve easy plays for CMC and DJ, this is the most inept coaching staff from a playbook creation standpoint I've maybe ever seen.

It's like they don't understand the talent at their disposal.  At all.

Burns, Chinn, CMC, & DJ should be the focal points of this team and we're not building anything for them rather jamming them into a 1999 Madden preset playbook.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, davos said:

Between this and Chinn only in the box 20-30% of the time, and on offense the inability to carve easy plays for CMC and DJ, this is the most inept coaching staff from a playbook creation standpoint I've maybe ever seen.

It's like they don't understand the talent at their disposal.  At all.

Burns, Chinn, CMC, & DJ should be the focal points of this team and we're not building anything for them rather jamming them into a 1999 Madden preset playbook.

Every deep ball Jones attempted, Chinn was like 10 yards away from the spot every time. He is not good back there. So pointless

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Every deep ball Jones attempted, Chinn was like 10 yards away from the spot every time. He is not good back there. So pointless

Using Chinn as the single high Safety is in my top 5 rage issues. "lets take our best defender and play him as far away as we can each snap, fugking brillant!!"

• Beer 1