• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn….

rmoneyg35

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Wow 2 posts of hate.  Good for you.   

It's actually 3, but for real tho, how many do you want him to post? You are pretty good at moving goal posts. I mean you asked for evidence, the guy provided. I guarantee he could provide many more, but damn. It's funny though, you ask for "what hate" and dude links to one of your own posts. Ever heard the phrase self-own? 🤣

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

Just now, Luciu5 said:

It's actually 3, but for real tho, how many do you want him to post? You are pretty good at moving goal posts. I mean you asked for evidence, the guy provided. I guarantee he could provide many more, but damn. It's funny though, you ask for "what hate" and dude links to one of your own posts. Ever heard the phrase self-own? 🤣

If me saying I would rather have parsons then horn is considered hate then you guys are fuging comical.  

24 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Horn hasn't really been tested yet.  He only played during the cupcake portion of our schedule last year, and we haven't played a decent team yet this year.

Yeah, I mean he is still a rookie.  His bad games are still coming.  And that’s okay.  It’s like Icky taking lumps.  I’m fine with rookies taking lumps.  DB and OL are just going to be rough positions for a rookie. 

he really won’t get to experience playing DB until we hit Stafford/Brady in a couple weeks.  Good QBs paired with good WRs. 

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Wow 2 posts of hate.  Good for you.   

and 2 are for the game thread. 🤣

Look Im not trying to be a dick or anything but there are plenty of people on here and in this fan base that always play the “we should have drafted game”

Horn did well for in his limited time for a position that takes time. Corner is a weird position that you have more rookie Okudah’s than your Lattimores.

Horn was on his way to being a good corner till his injury and he’s still coming back but there is a sect of this fan base that wanted Fields or someone else and they drag Horn down because of that. You don’t have to dive far into the toxic world of panthers internet-dom to find Horn slander.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

TBH he hasn't done bad for a rookie CB because that's what he is after he got injured early last year. His Run defense has been solid and he took Barkley one on one and made the tackle which is not easy. Either way hopefully next year we have a better coaching staff to get him in better position to compete. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's horrible through two games against bad QBs.

Meh. 

People need to remember that for all intents and purposes, this is essentially Horn's first year. He's still learning and making the transition from the college game. Once he develops, he'll be the cream of the crop.