• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we at the lowest point in panthers history?

Panthers Fan 69

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

We have been 1-15 twice, so no.  Might get there by the end of the season though, if things don't improve.

I have to admit this reminds me a little of the 2001 season, where we had a series of close games and that we found a way to lose.  And then the team kind of gave up and got blown out the last two games as the team gave up.  

After this month I doubt the players will be playing. It's going to be brutal and losing close games just sucks the steam out of a team. 

11 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

… Or is this the most unified the fan base has ever been? I know 2001 was bad and 2010 was pretty bad but these last three years I feel like we’re at the bottom of the ocean with no hope.  ESP after an 0-2 start. 

Tell us all you haven't been a Panthers Fan for long without saying it.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

It may be due to our ownership.  I think the perennially bad teams start at the very top.  To this point David Tepper has not inspired any confidence that he can get the right people in place or that he'll move on in a timely manner when it becomes obvious he has the wrong people.

Watching Sean McDermott walk across the field after Buffalo's win last night is just soul crushing.  That man is carved from self discipline and was on our staff.  Watching Ken Dorsey's wry smile as he packed up his OC package in the booth, that man was on our staff.  I didn't see Beane, but damn, that man was on our staff.  Oh, and they were all on our staff in 2015.  Notice any difference between Buffalo and Carolina since those departures?  All the talent left the building and what was left behind and hired since is just a stinking pile of poo.  

What we have saps immediate hope.  What we don't know about this staff or future staff saps short term hope.  Overall talent, traded draft picks and coaching carousel dampens long term hope.  Yeah it's a pretty dark view at the moment.

Edited by Newtcase
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also, a quick word to the "always support your team even when they're crap" crowd from Browns play by play guy Jim Donovan (retweeted by The Roaring Riot) ...

Clapping Applause GIF

Yeah, the fuging idiots on our team that bitched about the fans booing last year, ya'll can eat the biggest, fattest bag of dicks you can find.

fuging win some games and quit fuging up. Don't you dare lecture the fans on booing. "We don't need fans that boo." I believe was the quote that I recall. 

Well we don't need your sorry, losing ass telling us how to fuging fan. Especially when ya'll trot out there for fuging 10 games in a fuging row and poo your fuging pants in front of us, then tell us it's not poo we smell but potpourri.

GET

fugED

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1