• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McAdoo Predictable

ncfan

38 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He'll probably say the 29 plays were setting up the defense to trick them on the other 3. 

That’s exactly what Rhule said in the press conference. He said those formations telegraph a run or pass 70% of the time.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, CRA said:

he is talking about mine.   

poundaway claimed Joe Brady was the cause of all out problems on O, was the secret GM that brought Sam Darnold in, and invented COVID.   And that Ben McAdoo was a good OC, would implement a running offense and be vastly better than Joe Brady. 

I argued Matt Rhule was the primary issue and while Joe Brady sucked, Rhule used him as a scapegoat for Rhule's mess.  The problem never left.  It is Matt Rhule and the only that ultimately matters.   And on top of that I told him Ben McAdoo was a predictable and trash playcaller and only employed today because no one decent would work for Rhule as an OC. 

I lost a bet to him because i guessed Matt Rhule would do something incredibly dumb and he simply did 59 other stupid things instead and somehow poundaway highsteps over that lol

Awww.  CRA still hurting about "super-talented " Joe Brady getting fired.

Hey, see how Brady turned around Josh Allen this year?   Wow he's amazing.  The Bills might go the distance thanks to that genius of Joe Brady.

In your eyes Joe Brady can do no wrong.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

Hey, see how Brady turned around Josh Allen this year?   Wow he's amazing.  The Bills might go the distance thanks to that genius of Joe Brady.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree with you on most things including that Brady was over rated... But at this point you can't honestly tell me you don't think Rhule is a clown...  Under his "leadership" I have no doubt even the mighty Bills would be 0-2.

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

I think I heard on WFNZ

@ellisposted on his Twitter  1PantherPlace

out of the 32 times we were in the formation Sunday.  What Orlovsky was right 29 out of the 32 plays.

Not 100%, but dam near! If Im a LB/DL/CB at those rates, going with thee tell....panthers would surly mess up on the other 3, so no worries... 

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lol.  Your mental gymnastics just get sadder the longer you continue do this gimmick.  

what does this say about our defense, if this was in the play book in preseason, why didn't our defense pick up on it?

I suspect it really isnt a huge deal, it needs to cleaned up but in the end its about the QB having happy feet due to batted balls and constant 3rd and long that killing us. 

TL;DR

Bakers balls are batted

6 minutes ago, AviationMX said:

what does this say about our defense, if this was in the play book in preseason, why didn't our defense pick up on it?

I suspect it really isnt a huge deal, it needs to cleaned up but in the end its about the QB having happy feet due to batted balls and constant 3rd and long that killing us. 

TL;DR

Bakers balls are batted

Easy to bat balls when you know the RPO coming, force us to pass and know where the pass goes.   

4 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I agree with you on most things including that Brady was over rated... But at this point you can't honestly tell me you don't think Rhule is a clown...  Under his "leadership" I have no doubt even the mighty Bills would be 0-2.

I didn't say anything about Rhule.  Rhule has sucked.  Its been said about a billion times here.   I just don't put it in every single gd post like CRA does as he tries to protect his precious Joe Brady.

• Pie 1