• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers beat the Saints

shaq

5 minutes ago, xPariahx said:

you're not a good team if you need players to be hurt to win. We only beat the Saints last year because of Rona virus taking out half their team. Coach's included. LOL

your totally right we are not a good team, great example I forgot about last year haha

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This teams talent is probably bottom third in the nfl.  We literally do not have one strong position group.

Agreed, besides RB CMC just makes us elite there. I will say, we also don’t really have any glaring weaknesses outside of edge.

Just now, shaq said:

Agreed, besides RB CMC just makes us elite there. I will say, we also don’t really have any glaring weaknesses outside of edge.

The glaring weakness to me is just the overall lack of depth basically everywhere.  I think as attrition catches up to us as the year progresses you will see just how bad it is.  Razor thin on oline, dline and linebackers.

Ive said it 1000x on here, we are 2 solid drafts away from being a solid NFL roster.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This teams talent is probably bottom third in the nfl.  We literally do not have one strong position group.

I disagree, but I may put more weight on the physical gifts and athleticism of players than you do. 

I also see players being misused all over the roster (wrong position entirely, players forced to fit scheme instead of scheme to fit players, etc.)

I get that my position is hard to defend, and there is projection involved, so I fully understand disagreeing with me. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

home game 

under Rhule this doesn't mean what you think it does, unfortunately...

Seriously though I do think we win this game. I think everyone's jobs in this organization are already on the line and the team will be playing like it. I don't think we'll turn our season around but I think we'll get 6-8 wins (yes brutal purgatory where we easily miss playoffs but also miss out on a top pick).

Just now, t96 said:

under Rhule this doesn't mean what you think it does, unfortunately...

Seriously though I do think we win this game. I think everyone's jobs in this organization are already on the line and the team will be playing like it. I don't think we'll turn our season around but I think we'll get 6-8 wins (yes brutal purgatory where we easily miss playoffs but also miss out on a top pick).

Yeah I know man, but a home game for the players goes beyond the crowd.  Its no travel, familiarity, etc.

My brain and gut say we win this game.  Too many factors going for us all things considered.  I think the defense has been hearing "no turnovers" all week and will be itching to correct that. 

• Pie 1