• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers beat the Saints

shaq

2 minutes ago, shaq said:

I understand many of us here are incredibly frustrated and moral is at an all time low. So my optimism may annoy you but hear me out, we can win this week. My biggest reason is Jameis Winston’s back injury, “Winston has fractures in his L1 to L4 vertebrae, known as the lumbar part of his spine.” As many of us have I have suffered from lower back injuries throughout the years and I cannot even imagine twisting my spine repeatedly at full force, let alone getting hit by NFL athletes. Beyond his back injury he’s suffering from a foot fracture as well. I never exactly feared Jameis this will hamper his play. One wildcard is Kamara who is listed as questionable, if he plays he would very much benefit Jameis as a check down option so he can limit getting hit. Regardless, this is a winnable game and I think we take the win. If I’m wrong feel free to poo on me all you want. Keep pounding!

maybe.  Divisional games are weird. 

They beat us last year w/ Hill at QB and Kamara rushing for 30 yards though.   Think the Saints D would set them up to win this game if they were to win. 

• Beer 1

We had really good reasons to win the last two games as well: The Browns were being QB'ed by their second stringer who had limited pre-season work and a "meh" history behind him, plus both of their starting tackles were either playing injured or were out for the game. The Giants were coming in off of a terrible season, a brand new coach and a lot of question marks in positional groups due to poor management by the previous regime... oh and let's not forget that their QB was on the Sam Darnold trajectory there as well.

And we just fell flat or fell short depending on how you look at it.

I'd love to see us get a win over the Saints. I can even see the OP's points. I just don't think we can do it because of coaching quality rather than on field performers.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

We had really good reasons to win the last two games as well: The Browns were being QB'ed by their second stringer who had limited pre-season work and a "meh" history behind him, plus both of their starting tackles were either playing injured or were out for the game. The Giants were coming in off of a terrible season, a brand new coach and a lot of question marks in positional groups due to poor management by the previous regime... oh and let's not forget that their QB was on the Sam Darnold trajectory there as well.

And we just fell flat or fell short depending on how you look at it.

I'd love to see us get a win over the Saints. I can even see the OP's points. I just don't think we can do it because of coaching quality rather than on field performers.

Totally see your points, our coaching is atrocious just hoping to see their offensive be atrocious due to their limitations of injuries.

• Pie 1

I know one thing; it will be pretty bad if this defense is not able to get a pick or two this game. We have 0, right? Well, Jameis is already prone to throwing them, plus he’s hurt pretty bad. 

I don’t think we win the game, but there is no reason to come out Sunday with 0 picks still

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1