• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Tepper to be patient with Rhule

kungfoodude

45 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

The only reason I think tepper is patient is that he pulled a Stephen Ross and told rhule to lose the final 7 games last year for draft purposes. We did start throwing in the towel once we were a game away from elimination for playoffs.

what I find funny, is that is what fans want but when they get it… it’s the coaches fault fire him. Who knows what’s really happening. 

Shitty situation for any coach who is asked to lose. It’s a lose-lose-lose situation.

what fans what is a top pick for the next coaching staff and asking a coach to lose is basically saying you fuging suck and we have given up, now trying to turn this into a best possible scenario…it’s the coaches fault long before a tank scenario and it’s also beyond time to move on.

man’s I don’t believe that about Tepper at all those few drafts spots didn’t mean poo, Tepper needs to pull the plug around 25% mark of the season when statistics and analytics seal most teams’ fates if he was to truly tank properly

rhule lost those games actually trying…unless you think Tep also told Rhule to go ahead and continue that losing streak into 2022 because that’s what’s happening

Edited by onmyown

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

It’s time for the fans to stop being patient with Tepper. Stop paying PSL bills. Don’t go to his fancy bullshit field boxes. Don’t pay to see the players get out of their cars. Don’t give him a cent. 

You don't need to watch, or pay, or anything. But let the rest of us make up our own minds. Mkay?

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I told y’all motherfugers what he was doing. Told you he wouldn’t lift a finger til the losing streak hits 40 or 50. Don’t act surprised. 

He's a snake oil salesman. He promised he wouldn't stand for mediocre and that's why Cam and Ron and Greg were ejected in ejector like fashion.

Huckster.

Get rid of Rhule or you lied David.

people that say there is zero reason to fire Rhule when there really is. First it will give us some hope that things will change later on. Also we might start to see what problems really were the HC if things start improving in the current year. Some players may magically start playing well after being put in positions to fail, play calls may start getting better, who knows? The fans just need some hope.

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

I’m not stopping anyone from making up their own minds what kind of gaslighting garbage is this lol

This is what you said. "It’s time for the fans to stop being patient with Tepper. Stop paying PSL bills. Don’t go to his fancy bullshit field boxes. Don’t pay to see the players get out of their cars. Don’t give him a cent.'

Fans is an inclusive word. So, you were talking to every fan. Don't know how you can spin it any other way?

The only thing missing from that rant? A megaphone. ha ha ha