• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Being Honest, Rhule isn’t the issue

Doc Holiday

There is no difference between this and telling me Sam was a franchise QB after 3 games last year.

We have yet to play a good team this year and lost 2 two not good teams. Winning to a division opponent in week 3 is hardly enough to change the list of facts that prove Rhule is a terrible coach. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Yeah, a QB would be great.  

But that doesn’t solve the problem because Matt Rhule is the ultimate problem.   Darnold’s worst season ever was here.  That takes a speciallu bad coach to pull off.  Baker’s looks to be on its way too.   That’s Matt Rhule.    And if we had a super talented QB…Rhule would make him look worse than a good coach would have him looking. 

• Pie 1

Nah, Rhule is definitely the problem.  As I've said ad nauseum, it's not coincidence that every one of these QBs under Rhule has played the worst football of their careers.  Could the QBs be better?  Sure.  But they play worse under Rhule's coaching/coaches.  It's definitely Rhule.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Just now, AlphabetsEnd said:

This is the worst version of Baker Mayfield I've seen - including post-game 6 injured 2021 Mayfield. 

I gotta think Rhule, McAdoo  are getting the worst out of Mayfield for a reason - or several reasons. 

McAdoo’s offense was figured out and he was chased out of NY. He has changed nothing since then yet expects the results to be different 

Baker was probably better off sitting out this season than playing here 

• Pie 1