• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What age is right to take your kid to BOA?

Adb6368

I think it just depends on how you are raising your kid. If you don’t mind the occasional curse word and spilt beer then whenever. If you are overly protective probably teens. I took both of mine before they turned ten. Oldest sons first time was great, in the late 90’s. Fans were great with the kids. Took the youngest in 2010 and it was a mess. Haven’t seen that many drunk asses in one place before. Well besides my time in the Corps, but that was expected.

• Pie 4

Any age is fine once the temperature cools off a bit.  We have a 4 and 7 year old and haven't taken them to a football game yet mainly due to the fact that all of my teams are not good at the moment and I refuse to drop a bunch of money on 4 tickets to watch poor football.  

2 hours ago, Mickimey1972 said:

I think it just depends on how you are raising your kid. If you don’t mind the occasional curse word and spilt beer then whenever. If you are overly protective probably teens. I took both of mine before they turned ten. Oldest sons first time was great, in the late 90’s. Fans were great with the kids. Took the youngest in 2010 and it was a mess. Haven’t seen that many drunk asses in one place before. Well besides my time in the Corps, but that was expected.

This. It's all about what YOU want your kid to see/hear. Because there is a chance the sure might hear/see something. If you're ok with them hearing/seeing something ... go for it. If you are iffy ... don't ... unless you're in the Club seats. I took my 2 yo to a Yankees game once. If anything had happened, that'd be on me, and I knew that going in. Nothing happened.

Things are fairly tame these days - but I will say that it depends on who the opposing fan base is.  You prob don’t want your son to be around certain fan bases (Philly, Cleveland, Washington, etc.) who tend to take over our stadium.  Against the Cards??  Should be just fine.  Enjoy and have fun 

• Pie 1