• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As bad as tepper is

RumHam

I saw the hit last night. That hit would do serious damage regardless of any previous concussion or not. All indications are the Dolphins did nothing wrong after the hit a week ago and followed protocol. Completely feasible that he did not have a concussion a week ago. The hit last night was absolutely brutal.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, t96 said:

I saw the hit last night. That hit would do serious damage regardless of any previous concussion or not. All indications are the Dolphins did nothing wrong after the hit a week ago and followed protocol. Completely feasible that he did not have a concussion a week ago. The hit last night was absolutely brutal.

He got up from that hit Sunday shaking his head as if he was trying to get reoriented...then after a few steps he staggered and went down.  Hard to believe that he did not have a head injury then.  Very tough to believe that a doc did not take him out of that game.  Does not seem like everyone was doing their job.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

He got up from that hit Sunday shaking his head as if he was trying to get reoriented...then after a few steps he staggered and went down.  Hard to believe that he did not have a head injury then.  Very tough to believe that a doc did not take him out of that game.  Does not seem like everyone was doing their job.

There's a very specific protocol in place. Argue the protocol should be changed, sure by all means. But I'd be SHOCKED if the Dolphins didn't follow that protocol properly. That's all I was saying.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

There's a very specific protocol in place. Argue the protocol should be changed, sure by all means. But I'd be SHOCKED if the Dolphins didn't follow that protocol properly. That's all I was saying.

Well prepare to be shocked.  I posted it in another thread, but this is pretty cut and dry.

From the NFL's website on concussion protocol

• Required an evaluation for all players demonstrating gross motor instability (e.g., stumbling or falling to the ground when trying to stand) to determine the cause of the instability. If the team physician, in consultation with the sideline UNC, determines the instability to be neurologically caused, the player is designated a "No-Go" and may not return to play.

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Well prepare to be shocked.  I posted it in another thread, but this is pretty cut and dry.

From the NFL's website on concussion protocol

• Required an evaluation for all players demonstrating gross motor instability (e.g., stumbling or falling to the ground when trying to stand) to determine the cause of the instability. If the team physician, in consultation with the sideline UNC, determines the instability to be neurologically caused, the player is designated a "No-Go" and may not return to play.

Lol this doesn't mean anything at all and furthers my point that the Dolphins didn't do anything wrong. The sideline Unaffiliated Neurotrauma Consultant clearly determined the instability to NOT be neurologically caused. Was he in on Ross' evil plan to risk ruining Tua's career?

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, t96 said:

Lol this doesn't mean anything at all and furthers my point that the Dolphins didn't do anything wrong. The sideline Unaffiliated Neurotrauma Consultant clearly determined the instability to NOT be neurologically caused. Was he in on Ross' evil plan to risk ruining Tua's career?

Well if you think that was a back injury I don't know what else to say.  Wouldn't be the first time a doctor associated with the NFL did the wrong thing...

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Whoa blast from the past 

I remember him bragging about how much ass he got and how he was such a ladies man (lol) and then posted a pic of himself - he looked like a washed up emo rocker who dropped out of high school and I think he had glaucoma. 

the funniest thing was when he creepy posted a pic of his daughter and we went after him with innuendo and stuff like that and he threatened to kill me. I think he was banned after that. He probably has an alt here now.