• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No personality. No nothing. Just blah.

rayzor

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I pledge not to watch anther down of Panthers football until Matt Rhule is fired and the Panthers have a new regime join the pledge!

Best thing we could do as fans is have all PSL owners stop paying their dues 

21 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Need to clean house and rebuild correctly. You cannot escape not drafting a qb and taking your lumps, you just can’t. We need to get rid of all these people those think they’re special with egos and think they can. That’s the owner but we’re stuck with him unfortunately but it’s destroying the franchise and killing the culture.

Eventually it will have long term effects if it hasn’t already. Losing will become a novelty ala Brown and when people ask if you want to go to a game everyone will figure that’s code word for there isn’t poo else to do and let’s get sloshed.

So true. If we just rebuilt correctly the FIRST TIME instead of half assing it, we would already be 3 years ahead. Tepper is the worst thing to happen to this franchise.

I'll reverse my assessment of the defense until they play a good offensive team...........the 1st four games so far Panthers have played either horrible offensives or offensives that played horribly......

The way you can tell is the snooze fest all 4 games have been.............the most boring games I've seen so far.........

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Why did you close my fire rhule thread?  We don’t have new official one and we all agree.  

Because you made 20 new threads today and I'm annoyed that I passed up a nap to watch this poo. 

And if you do it, it's not "official".

• Flames 1

37 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Seriously what character does this team have? Compare it to teams and iterations of the past....we've got nothing. I mean it's just a boring blah team. Not even vanilla. It's boiled plain oatmeal that you forgot about three hours ago.

I seriously don't know why I bother watching. 

I like certain players but teams mostly take the image of their head coach and system. Biggest problem is QB. We seriously could have just kept teddy two gloves and been better off. That's on Rhule and it's why he should be fired. 

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Because you made 20 new threads today and I'm annoyed that I passed up a nap to watch this poo. 

And if you do it, it's not "official".

Ok. I’ll give that to you.   However…90% of the threads have merit.  

Double however….desperate times call for desperate measures to get rhule fired.  

Edited by Panthers Fan 69