• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking ahead to the schedule.

Snake

Just now, Snake said:

Do we win more than two games the rest of the year? The Falcons don't even look like a lock for an win now. So who can we really beat? 

Guaranteed that a few teams trip up and let us pull out a few more victories where Tepper actually sits around and debates keeping these "coaches" another dismal wasted year.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

Guaranteed that a few teams trip up and let us pull out a few more victories where Tepper actually sits around and debates keeping these "coaches" another dismal wasted year.

Care to elaborate? Cause I'm not seeing it. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Care to elaborate? Cause I'm not seeing it. 

We sweep Saints, luck into one from the Falcons and somehow get lucky and beat the Seahawks for 4 total wins which somehow gives Tepper some sort of weird inclination to keep Rhule on one more year as sick as this sounds and disgusting as it makes me feel to type it.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do we win more than two games the rest of the year? The Falcons don't even look like a lock for an win now. So who can we really beat? 

I'm a believer in 'any given Sunday'.  With that in mind, yes, we will win a few games.  Will it be a winning season?  I don't think so.  I'm not a sports experts but I do know what I see when it comes to managing a group of workers.  I don't see the buy in with rule and Tepper from the organization.  There's that underlying hesitance to push.  Where are the break downs in management.  You could see a lot today in the coaching staff of the Panthers not adjusting to the Cardnials.  

I've lost my trust (have been for a while with Tepper and rule)  and a change will need to come.  I don't think Tepper has the ability to see what rule and his staff is doing.  With that in mind, Tepper may be ignorant to the fact rule needs to go and bring in another group of managers.  Just my 2 cents without writing a thesis on the matter.

Looking at the schedule the only possible wins I see are the Saints and the Falcons. Falcons look better than the Panthers but the two teams play twice in 3 weeks and thats always a recipe for wackiness. Saints are just awful, they scored less points than the Panthers thus far.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

3 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

We sweep Saints, luck into one from the Falcons and somehow get lucky and beat the Seahawks for 4 total wins which somehow gives Tepper some sort of weird inclination to keep Rhule on one more year as sick as this sounds and disgusting as it makes me feel to type it.

Absolutely no way rhule survives that.

For the love of God, there is no way he survives that scenario 

I don’t see 5 wins on the year. 

split with Atl.  Maybe the Steelers.  That’s 2 more wins.  

Everyone else has too much offense.  Saints won’t have a QB with a broken back next time.  Lions and Seattle were game people had as likely wins but they have too much offense. 

only way to get to 5 is for some teams to suffer injuries IMO

• Pie 2

I felt 2 or 3 wins was the most likely outcome this season. Seattle, Atlanta, Pittsburgh or Detroit are the best chances for wins. 

Seattle, late in the season, at their place will be a bit difficult. Especially if the team has quit.

Atlanta is not good either. It remains the best chance for a win I think.

Pittsburgh in theory can run the ball. It will be interesting to see how the Pickett era might play out this year if he is indeed the starter going forward.

I think that Detroit is a good bit better than us. Not sure we could keep up with them.

Bucs and Saints remain possibilities. We may get a worthless win against the Bucs JV squad at the end of the season.