• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking ahead to the schedule.

Snake

17 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Guaranteed that a few teams trip up and let us pull out a few more victories where Tepper actually sits around and debates keeping these "coaches" another dismal wasted year.

I'll take that bet... Tepper knows Rhule is gone (baring a miraculous turn around)

Firing him now is pointless, there isn't a interim head coach on the roster worth a damn, like when we got rid of Rivera early

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

I hope you are right but some days it feels like our team is caught in some sort of Twilight Zone where only we as fans see it but ownership does not.

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

Yea, this sucks. I was born in 1990 so the panthers have been with me from child-teenage-early adult.

I appreciate how good the organization has been from the get go. Had alot of good years between the bads. 

Watched delhomme as a kid, watched cam as a young adult.

This just feels like we're slipping to Browns-jets territory bad soon and I'm not sure I can stuck around for that.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I'll take that bet... Tepper knows Rhule is gone (baring a miraculous turn around)

Firing him now is pointless, there isn't a interim head coach on the roster worth a damn, like when we got rid of Rivera early

If neither guy can win games why would it be pointless? The fans would be far more forgiving if Tepper would just cut ties with the clown. We might actually be able to evaluate a couple players not getting time etc.

20 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Panthers and Steelers are mirror images of each other. Good defense, dogshit offense. Difference is that Tomlin is a much better coach than Rhule is.

So after all these years we’ve finally emulated the Steelers franchise. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

God I hope you are right and I am wrong. Ideal scenario would be to jettison Rhule's ass right as the season ends for us and begin search 

10 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

The only reason to fire him this early would be some sort of redemption “I hear you” message to fans.  That said, I don’t know if he will do it now or wait a few weeks until the season is completely lost. 

21 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If neither guy can win games why would it be pointless? The fans would be far more forgiving if Tepper would just cut ties with the clown. We might actually be able to evaluate a couple players not getting time etc.

Yep

maybe 30,000 empty seats would convince him and that is where this is going 

I have club level sears and all but tried to give them away, no takers and that was with a Lot 1 parking pass 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yep

maybe 30,000 empty seats would convince him and that is where this is going 

I have club level sears and all but tried to give them away, no takers and that was with a Lot 1 parking pass 

It looked about 50% capacity with boos today so doesn't seem very sustainable lol. The media is gonna rip them all week as well