• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember, we only lose that conditional 5th rounder if Baker plays over 70% snaps this year..

2 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

I think he gets two more games. I doubt they trot Darnold out there right off the injury. 

Mayfield is gonna get abused by these next two defense and then is gonna turn the reins over to Darnold. 

What a colossal disaster. 

Probably. And then Darnold comes in and the results will look pretty much the same except with more fumbles.

• Flames 1

The Wire GIF

If Sam is starting again we are competing for the 1st overall pick. We should start looking to pick up draft capital now. Trade Baker and play PJ while making Sam hold the clipboard. IDGAF about any of them, it is time to do what is best for the next crew.

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's be honest though. It's very obvious now why the Browns had to eat most of his salary just to move him for a conditional 5th round pick. That's almost certainly what the Jets would've had to do with Darnold too if we weren't so dumb and desperate.

The Jets didn't have to trade Darnold - they hadn't activated the last year of his contract with the guaranteed money.

I'm sure they'd have been as happy with him sitting on the bench backing up Wilson if it came to it.

48 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Wait, I thought Fitt stole Baker from the browns

😂😂😂

In hindsight I still think that was a good trade at the time. Especially knowing they'd normally give up a 2nd, and two 3rds for nothing.  I guess they're just lucky they'd traded too much for Darnold already.

I have to ask myself if every last one of our QB's the past few years are that terrible or is the coaching just this pathetic? Yes all our QB's past few seasons have struggled but I feel like coaching is playing a huge part in it also. Oke of these guys we have had the past few seasons is going to go somewhere else and maybe not be a hall of fame player but they will establish themselves as a good solid player and we are going to be scratching our heads wondering why they didn't show that here. My only answer will be that our coaching was just that bad I guess...?