• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trading for CJ Henderson should get Scott Fitterer fired

hepcat

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

dumb

Lol yea you’re right it really is dumb to trade draft assets for a trash corner from a garbage franchise like Jacksonville. It was a desperate knee jerk decision because Horn got hurt last year and after the trade Fitterer called the Panthers a playoff team. Hahahahaha! What happened after that? Yea I agree it was dumb.

3 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

Blame the black man. Not the white men bending over backwards to build a worse and worse team every year.

Literally everyone is blaming the white men running this team. There’s plenty of black en playing on the field to blame too!

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Lol yea you’re right it really is dumb to trade draft assets for a trash corner from a garbage franchise like Jacksonville. It was a desperate knee jerk decision because Horn got hurt last year and after the trade Fitterer called the Panthers a playoff team. Hahahahaha! What happened after that? Yea I agree it was dumb.

sounds like you might benefit from smoking some pot

• Flames 1

Just now, PhillyB said:

sounds like you might benefit from smoking some pot

I’ve smoked tons of pot in my life, my original username on the huddle was ganja!

Maybe you should be the PR/video marketing guy for these losers. It’s ok everyone, we suck! But if you smoke weed, you won’t care and you’ll just be really into Peter Tosh

1 minute ago, frankw said:

He's only one piece of a poo puzzle. We do need to clean house though. Scott Fitterer's old team passed on the likes of Baker Mayfield and have a competitive team with Geno Smith. Stop praising this man.

They have pro level coaching.

We don’t.

37 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Henderson is a massive pot head, a penalty machine, and a horrible NFL player. He was NEVER going to be worth a 3rd round pick. He is god awful and should be cut tomorrow.

Anything in this excerpt mentioning the white guy?

Or was it just a bunch of stereo types about black men being lazy and drug addicts?

Let me know. Because this team has way bigger problems than Henderson 

Edited by Call Me James

14 minutes ago, roaddog96 said:

CJ and Jaycee are press man corners. We’re playing a lot of cover 3 zone which isn’t either of their strong suits. I love Wilks but they are not utilizing that position group the way that they should be in the interest of creating turnovers.

must be what snow wants

Just now, Call Me James said:

Anything in this excerpt mentioning the white guy?

Or was it just a bunch of stereo types about black men being lazy and drug addicts?

Let me know. Because this team has way bigger problems than Henderson 

This thread is literally about firing a white guy! You need to look into CJ’s history before you come at me about black men stereotypes. 

Side key I railed all last season about how awful the Darnold trade was and that’s white on white crime. 

Don’t make this sh*t about race. 

• Beer 1