• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Snyder says league "can't ---- with me" because he has dirt

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

What if he spills the beans on the NFL fixing of games that coincided with the NFL partnering with gambling…That’s a good way to get Epsteined. 

I stopped betting on teams last year. Well minus taking Cleveland and AZ when they played us. 

The whole partnering up with gambling and the fact so many of these games are one possession games in the 4th quarter these days just seems fishy. A call here or there can change an outcome real quick and refs can throw a flag on any play. 

There’s just too much money to be made through ad revenue and etc for the NFL to allow blowouts happening and people turning off the tv 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Fancy that.  A dirtbag has dirt.

Does he?

Snyder still gives me the vibe of a shrimpy guy telling his friends to hold him back from attacking the heavyweight cage fighter in front of him. I'm not really sure how seriously to take him when he says he has dirt on guys.

From what the story says though, there sure seem to be a whole lot of people in the NFL who are afraid that he does.

(granted that could also just be paranoia from people with skeletons in their closet)

Edited by Mr. Scot