• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hope is finally here.

ladypanther

I am happy for those who are optimistic.  But you can not make chicken salad from chickenshit, and that is currently the state of this team top to bottom.  A total dumpster fire.  Enjoy the game this Sunday you optimistic and hopeful folks.  It looks to be a beautiful day here on Sunday and I will not be wasting it on this year's version of my favorite professional sports team. I may tune in for a minute or two later in the game to get some laughs.

51 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Idk they seem more focused actually. PJ said the energy at practice was “Elite”. I still believe we suck the rest of the year, but I have no doubt Wilks can get this team more motivated that the preacher Rhule. He should bring back the bats for the rest of the year 

I’ve been a Panthers fan too long and watched way too much football to be optimistic about a season where the head coach was fired in week 5. 

Hope = the desire for something to transpire even if there is no evidence to support that desire.

That's easter bunny and tooth fairy stuff.........

No thanks................not interested. 

I'll deal in reality.............and the reality is the Panthers are mired in a rabbit hole right now. 

Edited by PghPanther

As Wilks has said over and over, the problem was execution.  Now its possible that this is a shot in the arm and Wilks' commander-of-men presence will  inspire the  O to all of sudden start executing.   I'll just  be happy if I don't have to see Chuba Hubbard on the field again.

Edited by poundaway
  • Pie 1

It was difficult to cheer for Rhule because he was terrible, but I'm definitely gonna be cheering for Steve Wilks. He's one of the good guys.

He's in an incredibly difficult situation though.  Interim coaches always are, but this one is arguably even worse.

So... optimism? Don't know about that.

But hope? Yeah.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, ClawOn said:

I think there's hope too. There will be an entirely different energy and focus Sunday.  All the doomers and tankers will have a bad day.

Exactly. Remember Bellicheat was fired from Cleveland ( As far as people bringing up Steve Wilks and AZ).

• Beer 1