• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Line...

Mr. Scot

They made major strides. I'm still wondering if we're at our best situation at Center, but it does seem to be working. 

There's nothing like watching the Bears and Commanders just kill each others' QBs last night to make you thankful for what we've now got. 

I'm really curious to see how Walker and Darnold can play behind this line. Sadly, I think Mayfield is broken and it's not the blocking (by our o-line at least) that seems to be the source of his problems.

• Beer 3

Typically an adequate line leads to offensive production. Is McAdoo THAT inept or do we place the blame elsewhere? CMC sure as hell isn’t a problem. Surely we’ve seen Moore and Anderson and even our TE group be more productive than what we’ve seen with a worse line. Wtf is going on?

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Typically an adequate line leads to offensive production. Is McAdoo THAT inept or do we place the blame elsewhere? CMC sure as hell isn’t a problem. Surely we’ve seen Moore and Anderson and even our TE group be more productive than what we’ve seen with a worse line. Wtf is going on?

That will be one of the more intriguing things to watch for on Sunday. Wilks wasted no time giving McAdoo his thoughts on the offensive play calling, so we'll see. I think McAdoo is too stubborn/stuck in his ways to adjust but I hope I'm wrong. They literally just need to run more and up the play action calls from 10% to 20-30%

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

The offensive scheme/playbook/playcalling is a big problem and the issues compound with poor QB play.  

Edited by saX man
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2