• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

My question is this, Steve smith did this a lot . What do you think the issue was?

I dont recall Smitty squaring up with his receivers coach.  He got into it with other players all of the time, and it was all due to competition...  and Smitty produced, which makes it easier to gloss over the times he crossed the line.  Robby, despite me defending him, has not showed up for going on two years, but it steady acting shady in covering for Rhule and now squaring up with a coach on the sidelines.  I wouldn't be surprised if they just outright release him instead of trying to find a trade partner.  He seems pretty salty after Rhule was fired.

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I dont recall Smitty squaring up with his receivers coach.  He got into it with other players all of the time, and it was all due to competition...  and Smitty produced, which makes it easier to gloss over the times he crossed the line.  Robby, despite me defending him, has not showed up for going on two years, but it steady acting shady in covering for Rhule and now squaring up with a coach on the sidelines.  I wouldn't be surprised if they just outright release him instead of trying to find a trade partner.  He seems pretty salty after Rhule was fired.

Bye, bye Sideshow Bob. I would go ahead and tell him to change clothes at halftime.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean you call the time out even if you plan to be super conservative.  You never know the result of the punt.  You could take knees if it was an awesome punt. 

that’s not conservative DC/HC game management.  Wilks just screwed up. 

I think they just wanted to go and re draw the offense now they have seen what the rams are doing. That’s the only explanation.