• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jones: Tepper now looking for "a young offensive mind"

Mr. Scot

Just now, jackson113 said:

If you hire a defensive coach with a bright OC. The OC gets snatched. Sign a offensive coach to prevent this...

Yep, other teams can't snatch a HC, but blocking OCs from getting a HC job is just a prick move.  DCs are a dime a dozen and easier to replace than an effective OC.  That's why we need to to hire an offensive minded HC.  Reid, McVey, Peyton are all examples of that.  Even Daboll in New York now.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, davos said:

Shane Steichen come on downnnnn

So I have been doing some All-22 research of Steichen, Dorsey, and Kellen Moore.... if I were to remove the jersey colors and numbers and just watch the formation and designs of the plays... I'd go Dorsey. However, I still like Steichen quite a bit, and you can tell last night he the guy running that team not Sirianni.

However, Steichen was ridiculed while coaching for the Chargers for not doing any misdirection or presnap motion ... and he still isnt doing much of it with the Eagles.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1