• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Sitting Here, Hitting Refresh

Anyone else just sitting here this morning hitting refresh, waiting to see where our players get traded. 

After yesterdays performance, pretty sure at least one player is traded away today.  

I am assuming a team is going to give us a contingent 4th-6th for Robbie Anderson that is dependent on performance. 

Packers obviously need WR help.  Giants as well. Miami could be dealing with some injuries to the WRs. 

RA this week and we will see who could be up after this game. Players sometimes need a change of scenery and years like we had under Rhule are easy examples of why.

I have no idea if Wilks can calm that lockerroom down at this point.

Edited by Waldo

16 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Anyone else just sitting here this morning hitting refresh, waiting to see where our players get traded. 

After yesterdays performance, pretty sure at least one player is traded away today.  

I am assuming a team is going to give us a contingent 4th-6th for Robbie Anderson that is dependent on performance. 

Packers obviously need WR help.  Giants as well. Miami could be dealing with some injuries to the WRs. 

Yep, I’m doing the same. BTW you still selling that delicious water?

7 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Robbie really did a number on his trade value, teams are just going to wait for him to get cut. 

It's why the team should punish him and see if he will play again. That would be beneficial to all sides. If not deactivate him and trade/cut him in the off season when his cap hit is more reasonable. 

• Pie 1

A day removed from yesterdays pain; if I was coach, I’d have a man to man with Anderson, basically give him one and wash yesterday under the bridge, explain why acting like that helps no one (including his reputation) and try to move forward. Remind him that the cameras will always find you, and that it was a terrible look yesterday. It’s easy to get blacklisted in this league, so you have to manage your image. 

Losing is frustrating, and the offense as a whole has been frustrating. We all want to scream. 

Then if it happens again…well that’s that.