• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Anderson Watch

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Completely against his superior's wishes I'm sure...

fug that dumbass

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2021/08/25/panthers-gm-scott-fitterer-the-time-was-right-for-robby-anderson/

“You have a model that you plan out, and you can go out three years with it,” Fitterer said of how he and the organization maps out their contract extensions. “And you look at where the cap may be next year, the year after you project where that’s gonna be at, where you’re at right now, who’s up. Robby was the right guy at this time to do it and we’ll keep going with other guys as we go forward.”

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

Anybody thinking coaches aren't at least 50% culpable for that outburst has probably never played WR or RB. That ish was not okay. I probably would have lost my ish too. He just shouldn't have kept going at him. Say your peace so they know how you feel, then bust your tail to make a play somehow. 

It’s also funny nobody is talking about the joke of a position coach who went after him before wilks got into him. That dude sucks. His resume is also a joke.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

how? None of his contract is gauranteed for the team that trades for him... 

Hard to eat that kind of dead money on a WR. If he becomes a weekly malcontent that's jeopardizing the team, then you do what you have to do. Otherwise, let's try to salvage the relationship. Emotions are high right now. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

a) Like you say he drew up the ridiculous deal

b) he shouldnt have been a cuck and go along with it.  It was a bad deal then (he obviously was under contract) and its horrendous now.

If he was opposed to it he better have receipts for tepper that he didnt want to do it

I bet he does.  He seems like a smart dude that has the CYA receipts.  Remember, until this past offseason, Rhule had 100% control over the roster.  He reluctantly gave up some of that control and hired coaches outside of his neighborhood (Baylor/Temple) as a means to keep his job after meeting with Tepper regarding his future.

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I bet he does.  He seems like a smart dude that has the CYA receipts.  Remember, until this past offseason, Rhule had 100% control over the roster.  He reluctantly gave up some of that control and hired coaches outside of his neighborhood (Baylor/Temple) as a means to keep his job after meeting with Tepper regarding his future.

He took all the credit when he signed the extension.  Not a good look.

He is like a peacock in this video

Edited by mrcompletely11

I think that's just Barstool reaching trying to be first.  No way they knew that while the game was still going on.

That said, I'd be shocked if he is still on the team through the end of the week.  I don't fault him at all.  He came here to escape the Jets and they brought Sam right in with him.  He's fed up and I don't blame him.  Wish he would have handled it better at times.. and hopefully his attitude doesn't rub off on DJ, who has every right to be fed up as well.

HE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN GONE! Thats the issue I have with all of this, it could have been avoided. But what happened Sunday, I'm not even mad at. I dont blame him for being pissed. We have a chance to win a game on the road and be 1 game out of first place, and our game plan was to not ever throw the ball? They should have just run wildcat the whole game. It was embarassing. And as a receiver, I dont want to block the WHOLE game. At least he didnt half a-- while he was out there, like DJ did. I could care less if they let him go or not. But this whole situation could of and should of been avoided!