• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Apparently Hollywood Brown suffered a season ending injury yesterday 

I didn't even know who was hurt until a few minutes ago while watching Colin Cowherd. I was wondering Arizona would be interested in him. 

I can see Robbie getting upset out there. They already have AJ Green and Deandre Hopkins is coming back on Thursday. I can't see him getting too many catches. Then again if he caught 1 pass a quarter he'd be more productive than he's been in our offense.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

That $11M in the red is negative cap space, so the $12M we save next year basically gets that to zero. Then we take the $10M we have currently and roll that over= $10M

Spotrac already adjusted for the trade and by their cap estimation we're still negative $5M for next year

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/cap/2023/

So back under the cap we go with the new cap ceiling. Fun. 2 restructured contracs and 2 cuts, we have about 22million at least heading in FA. Im about it.

Didn’t expect someone to bite on the trade quickly after Sunday’s shenanigans, but it was clear something had to give.  He was one of Rhule’s guys, legitimately has spoken glowing things about him at Temple, it’s clear he is very unhappy with Rhule’s firing and everything else 

enjoy your new college coach, Robbie!

Edited by PandaMan
Rhule is gone 🥹

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

We seem to have much different ways in how we perceive his actions idk how anyone could see that behavior as hating to lose he doesn't give a poo is what I see. Hating to lose is Cam Newton on the bench mad as hell but not harming anyone else or making a scene. And Robbie's comments not just once but twice about the fans confirms that he is not only out of touch but spoiled. I am very glad he is now the Cardinals problem. If he turns his career around somehow good for him but he needs to talk to someone because he has some issues he needs to work out.

We sure do have different perceptions regarding Robbie, I'll give you that. Just know, that I'm not the only person that has that take on the situation.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

So back under the cap we go with the new cap ceiling. Fun. 2 restructured contracs and 2 cuts, we have about 22million at least heading in FA. Im about it.

Shaq will either be cut or restructured.

And Elflien is the only other guy that really saves us anything 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1