• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I mean... if we are able to keep Chinn, DB, Burns, and Horn... that defensive core is disgusting. Add a young talent LB and we are golden. 

Then you have the offensive side where you have a top 10 line, CMC, and Moore. Go get a QB and TE... I like the possibilties. 

Honestly, if we could find our "franchise" QB and a good TE our offense would look pretty good now (without McAdoo as the OC).

The defense would need to be "fixed" more than the offense.  We have to pair Burns with another DE who can rush the QB and hold his own in the run game. 

Let Shaq walk or restructure his contract.  I like Luvu at LB, but we need another solid LBer. 

The secondary other than Horn and Chinn is what bothers me the most.  We'll let Henderson walk unless he starts playing lights out under Wilks the rest of the season and to me signing DJ to that extension was a mistake.  He's not a CB1 or 2. 

Unless someone comes at me with VERY good to CRAZY offers on CMC, Burns, or Brown I don't trade them.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

but dont we?

Sunken costs.  We can't gut this roster mid-season and the lost picks in next draft are just that...lost.  The new staff can purge nearly all of Rhule's boys in the offseason, but it will take at least one additional offseason to get Rhule's stank completely off this team.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Watch him absolutely kill it in AZ.

Good luck, Robby.

He'll be doing it as WR3 in Arizona.  I mean it's possible, but it is also possible he still isn't satisfied with the targets he gets there. 

I am sure he will be motivated to play harder and prove the doubters wrong.  He needs to because after this year I don't think he is guaranteed any $$....I may be wrong.

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Sunken costs.  We can't gut this roster mid-season and the lost picks in next draft are just that...lost.  The new staff can purge nearly all of Rhule's boys in the offseason, but it will take at least one additional offseason to get Rhule's stank completely off this team.

Even in 24 we're gonna have that 4th or 5th for Baker taken away lol. Still gonna stink a little even though the cap space and other draft picks are intact

43 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You don’t have to like Robby but there are a bunch of racist ass comments in here.

Oh you know how some folk get down all that stuff they hold in their heart for a collective group it comes out once someone of that group does something that most people don't agree with instead of keeping it about that individual actions. 

They just attack anything that might affect the people of that group as well because that what they feel in the first place.

Edited by ZoneRead