• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Pats relationship with Mac Jones "gone sideways"

Mr. Scot

i've been kind of wondering why they have a defensive coach as the OC as well.

it's like they want to pretend that there isn't an offense after losing brady.

i mean i don't want us chasing after mac even if he's better than anyone we've got on the roster. kid is a punk and not the talented kind that makes it ok.

but he's not wrong. belichick is doing some nutty things recently with that team.

• Pie 4

Just now, rayzor said:

i mean i don't want us chasing after mac even if he's better than anyone we've got on the roster. kid is a punk and not the talented kind that makes it ok.

but he's not wrong. belichick is doing some nutty things recently with that team.

Belichick seems to subscribe to the old Jerry Richardson notion that if they were good at one thing, they'll be equally good at another.

Never really been a big fan of that idea...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

They are a top 4ish team now in the AFC.  They are doing something right

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Jones is incredibly limited. Do not want and I love to see it but he isn't even the best QB up there now. Anyone that says we should go get him obviously didn't learn anything the last 3 years.

The same can be said for all of the other QBs from the “vaunted” 2021 QB class. I’m very down on things but the one thing they got right was passing on Fields & Jones and not selling the farm for Wilson or Lance. At this time - I’m not sold on Young (size, frame) or Stroud (Ohio State QBs don’t translate as they cannot read the field) for 2023. 

Edited by SuperBowlBound
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1