• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Snyder could be in deep poo

Mr. Scot

Just now, travisura said:

Is it standard practice to sell at this point in the offseason. The timing feels to me that it's going to cause this entire season to be a lame duck season. Granted this is assuming that it's happening soon.

I don't think there is any standard practice as far as timing.

It's just whenever you decide...

28 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I saw that.  The report I saw said they actually cleaned out at the end of last year. 

I'm suspect there will be a parade in the DC area when they are officially out.  Foreskin fans can generally be an insufferable bunch (like most fanbases, their long-time loyalists are saddled with the usual hangers on that can't keep their yaps contained), but they have had over 20 years of misery.

Meanwhile, I wonder what island without an extradition treaty with the U.S. their stuff was shipped to.

I am distantly related to his wife. There is a nice place off Jekyll Island, where she has ties, that’s my guess or Florida.

• Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think there is any standard practice as far as timing.

It's just whenever you decide...

I thought about that as I was typing, as well as the fact that an owner selling is so rare that I wondered if there was even enough precedent to have a standard practice. But even still, selling now feels like it's a wrap on this season for Washington. There's no time to replace coaching staff, the draft plan I'm sure is not fully concrete, but too developed to scrap completely. Things will have to go as they were going to go this season, regardless of if there's a new owner, but with the added ominous presence of a cleaning of the house during the offseason.

1 minute ago, travisura said:

I thought about that as I was typing, as well as the fact that an owner selling is so rare that I wondered if there was even enough precedent to have a standard practice. But even still, selling now feels like it's a wrap on this season for Washington. There's no time to replace coaching staff, the draft plan I'm sure is not fully concrete, but too developed to scrap completely. Things will have to go as they were going to go this season, regardless of if there's a new owner, but with the added ominous presence of a cleaning of the house during the offseason.

I'd suspect the Snyder's timing probably has a lot to do with making sure they can get out of the building with any evidence that might be used against them 😕

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd suspect the Snyder's timing probably has a lot to do with making sure they can get out of the building with any evidence that might be used against them 😕

Yeah I'm sure he's not concerned with the well-being of the organization. Just thinking out loud about the ramifications of selling now as opposed to any other time.

Edited by travisura

14 minutes ago, travisura said:

No need to worry, Ron and Hurndog got this.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

There's a rumor going around that Michael Jordan is selling the Hornets to try to be a part of the Commanders ownership group and the figurehead

I saw that! Boy, wouldn't that be some terrible luck for Washington fans!?!? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 

• Pie 1