• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lisa McCaffery on CMC trade rumors

Julio

All I got from that is he hears the rumors but he's focused on the Panthers until something changes and her account of it sounded like him. The part where she says "if" he's traded she hopes it's to a contender or somewhere he can make a difference, I wonder if that's just mom talking or something he's expressed to her.

26 minutes ago, frankw said:

I heard when he isn't laid up in Olivia Culpo's baby maker that Christian McCaffrey is the hardest working running back there ever was. 200% effort every snap. DJ Moore could learn a thing or two from such a committed athlete.

lol your hate for him is so weird, sorry he pounded out your girl or whatever 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I still think CMC has secretly asked to be traded.

None of our best players want to be here. Not firing Rhule last off season was a catastrophic mistake. Hiring him at all was bad enough. It will be a really long time before this franchise recovers.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

This team won’t compete for 2-3 years. And even two years is still basically three seasons from now.

Trade CMC. It makes sense from all angles and this is coming from someone who has been against it until now.

If you can’t find a RB to help out your young QB your problem is your GM.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He wants revenge on McCaffrey and his fans because the team did Cam Newton wrong.

I know that doesn't make it any less weird. Arguably it's even weirder.

Cam is done that chapter is closed. Like you wanted revenge on Matt Rhule for making you look like a fool for initially supporting him? Does that sound ridiculous? That's because it is. I want to win. I don't want compliments for accomplishments while losing football games we've already been there done that it didn't mean a damn thing then and it doesn't mean a damn thing now. Our culture is a toilet bowl. Give me the sore losers and guys who hate to lose any day of the week over this nice guy family atmosphere crap.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

I heard when he isn't laid up in Olivia Culpo's baby maker that Christian McCaffrey is the hardest working running back there ever was. 200% effort every snap. DJ Moore could learn a thing or two from such a committed athlete.

Lol I hear you are fugging obsessed with this and its borderline creepy. LET IT GO my dude haha