• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Article

Jay Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They won and haven’t been back to the playoffs since. Getting an elite QB is the most important thing in sustained success. A good coach is obviously important as well. 

You have to have both. At this level it a symbiotic relationship between the two.

At this level the two are together much longer than at the college level so that relationship is a key component to sustainable success. You have to get them both right, starting with a coach that knows an nfl qb when he sees one.

9 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yea Id take murray, so long that insane contract doesnt come with...

too many COD memes with murray as well....

since coming back from his injury and when he has stopped running he is 4-14.  2 of those wins are from the bears and us

Kyler murray has been figured out in the nfl

and kyler is 10x the runner young is

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm starting to think none of these guys are a #1 overall guy. Young's size, Stroud isn't a rushing threat at all, Levis they wouldn't let him throw last weekend for whatever reason. I like Hendon Hooker but he's kinda the Pickett of this draft. Already 25ish? I'd take the best player in the 1st and Hendon at 32

Who gives a poo about rushing? He’s a QB, not a RB, and he’s shown on a few plays he’s got the wheels to take it to the house. OSUs offense just doesn’t ask that of him. 

• Pie 1

Just now, joemac said:

Who gives a poo about rushing? He’s a QB, not a RB, and he’s shown on a few plays he’s got the wheels to take it to the house. OSUs offense just doesn’t ask that of him. 

He runs a 4.8, I'm pretty sure every NFL team accounts for the QB being a rushing threat or not

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

No thanks to Kyler. He sucks too.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

since coming back from his injury and when he has stopped running he is 4-14.  2 of those wins are from the bears and us

the last 5 years of panthers QBs are woefully below even murray, Im on the street begging QB stage....

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

If Young was 6’4” 230 he’s be being talked about as the next true generational QB prospect. He’s that talented. The more I see of him the more I like.  He’s like the Steph Curry of QBs. Dude is money.

Yes well guess what, If I was 6'4 250 I would have played in the league too.

But guess what I'm not and neither is Young.

He's a huge risk.

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I mean right now Geno Smith is in the MVP talks along with other awards and Goff was leading TDs for a minute. I do think giants and texans(Im a fan mills fan, but texans going to texan). Id have to check out the league....

Colts, 49ers...?, iants, commies, bears, failcons, and maybe 1-2 more max..... couple of wildcards like if arod retires, pats, and phins.....

Who the fug has Geno Smith in the MVP conversation?!

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Insane they paid him after that playoff game last year. That cracked the code for defenses