• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud

Vox

25 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm not really excited about anyone. I'm down on this entire draft.

There's no Peppers or Mario Williams

There's no sure fire lock QB Ala Manning or Marino.

It sucks and I don't think Corral got enough work to evaluate him at all.

There’s not gonna be a generational talent in every draft… also a lot of good/great players weren’t considered all world talent coming out. 

• Pie 2

So according to a group of people they would rather us not draft a QB this year and what? Go into 2023 with Baker and then hope a QB falls into our lap or we have to trade multiple firsts to move up to get one. 
No, even if you don’t like the QBs this year it doesn’t matter. QB is the number 1 need and we need to finally get one. 
I don’t want anymore reclamation QBs. No more Darnolds, Bakers or Bridgewaters. 

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have a dream that one day people will stop making fools of themselves talking about the draft and "facts".

Whatever you say, Mr. Tarheel. Please tell us more about Drake Maye's super bright future! And how if ONLY Sam Howell would be given a chance to start, and how Mitch Trubisky has been given a raw deal.