• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offers for Burns

Mr. Scot

Just now, Gucceland said:

Conversely, I think the facts are so clear it should be easy for everyone to see, but that's obviously not the case here.  I bet your investments, if any, are based off Fox News and Yahoo Finance.  Enjoy the smoke screen..... dude.

Would never give the slightest bit of credence to either, but continue to show your preference for talking out of your ass there DK.

9 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Also, Burn is in line for  a HUGE payday and by trading him we free up MUCH needed cap room for next year.  The more I think about this, the more it needs to happen.

image.png.68a88b8fda73988a382a0f257294881d.png

Joel Curry is a former agent:

I love Burns but I'm not prepared to make him the highest paid Edge in the league.

Just now, trueblade said:

Joel Curry is a former agent:

I love Burns but I'm not prepared to make him the highest paid Edge in the league.

This was the only reason I was okay with trading him for SOMETHING. Burns is a really good player but is he a GREAT player? I don't see it yet and we've had some great DEs play for this team. If we were really offered 2 1st round picks and we turned it down...idk I have a hard time believing that but if it is true then prepare for us to break the bank for a DE that's never had double digit sacks in a season. And while sacks isn't the end all be all for a DE it IS what they get judged on the most. Sacks and pressures.

6 hours ago, Gucceland said:

For Panthers fans you had better hope the Panthers goal is to drive up the trade price on Burns and get something close to what they are "reporting" they have been offered....Very simply put after November 1 the Panthers have ZERO bargaining power when it comes to signing Burns or trading him in 2023.  They will be forced to pay him what 2 first round picks is worth if he isn't traded or he will walk.  

How do you hillbillies not see this?

Are you not a Panthers fan yourself?