• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ

TheCasillas

Has to play with your mind to watch Jefferson, Chase, and Burrow all ball out while you struggle to even get an opportunity. 

And for all the stupidity we dealt with regarding the former head coach atleast I can say this:  

He kept TMJ on the 3rd team, which I'm assuming actually helped his chemistry with PJ. 

When asked who was most improved on the team this offseason McCaffrey answered TMJ. I refuse to believe this is a Dwayne Jarrett situation. 

I think he was in Rhule's doghouse for whatever reason. Right next to Bozeman, Higgins and Robinson.

• Flames 1

Rhule claimed it was all about competition but only 1st or second string really competed for the starting job. The bottom tier players never got a chance & reps held to a minimum. No way young guys or a diamond in the rough would be developed under Rhule. Granted TMJ was hurt early on but he never got chance once he got healthy. 

28 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Has to play with your mind to watch Jefferson, Chase, and Burrow all ball out while you struggle to even get an opportunity. 

And for all the stupidity we dealt with regarding the former head coach atleast I can say this:  

He kept TMJ on the 3rd team, which I'm assuming actually helped his chemistry with PJ. 

When asked who was most improved on the team this offseason McCaffrey answered TMJ. I refuse to believe this is a Dwayne Jarrett situation. 

I think he was in Rhule's doghouse for whatever reason. Right next to Bozeman, Higgins and Robinson.

Believe it or not TMJ was the higher recruit out of JJ, Chase and himself.... Lots change, but it was pure tardness to inactive him by the looks of things right now. He looks like a capable WR, many other should have been inactive while the O struggled....

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Believe it or not TMJ was the higher recruit out of JJ, Chase and himself.... Lots change, but it was pure tardness to inactive him by the looks of things right now. He looks like a capable WR, many other should have been inactive while the O struggled....

No I can believe it. Looking at what he did at LSU he's definitely a top 10 WR in school history. Iirc he was #1 ranked recruit coming out of highschool and even Jefferson admitted TMJ was the better player between the two. Has little to do with how they'll end up as pro's but the talent is there. 

Underutilized talent but thats not his fault. And he's only in his 2nd year but its entirely possible he has that 3rd year skill jump also. Even if he doesn't, he needs to play so we atleast know what we have at the position. 

• Beer 2

These days I don't trust Rhule's judgement what so ever and everyone needs reevaluated now that we took the trash out. TMJ is a player who needs a major relook and I hope he shines in his rebirth as a player. With Rhule gone I see just how much he held back the entire franchise including players. I'm very curious to see how we do the rest of the season. Is this a Superbowl team? Nope, but I do believe they are better than what has been shown so far. Every player needs another look now that the team disease (Rhule) has finally been crapped out like yesterday's stale lunch turd from this franchise.

I hope he continues to get more looks.  He was my favorite coming out of camp last year and was just baffled he didn't see much time.

Tremble had a nice catch too.  Though it was his only pass throw to him.  It's going to ruin the Fitterer haters too if Marshall, Tremble and Hubbard start to ball out and join Horn and Christensen as good picks.

35 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I hope he continues to get more looks.  He was my favorite coming out of camp last year and was just baffled he didn't see much time.

Tremble had a nice catch too.  Though it was his only pass throw to him.  It's going to ruin the Fitterer haters too if Marshall, Tremble and Hubbard start to ball out and join Horn and Christensen as good picks.

In all fairness the Hubbard pick wasn't Fitt. If you remember correctly it was our former poo coaches wife Mrs Rhule.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

These days I don't trust Rhule's judgement what so ever and everyone needs reevaluated now that we took the trash out. TMJ is a player who needs a major relook and I hope he shines in his rebirth as a player. With Rhule gone I see just how much he held back the entire franchise including players. I'm very curious to see how we do the rest of the season. Is this a Superbowl team? Nope, but I do believe they are better than what has been shown so far. Every player needs another look now that the team disease (Rhule) has finally been crapped out like yesterday's stale lunch turd from this franchise.

I said earlier this year not to blame the players and instead blame Rhule. Evaluations could never be had under Rhule due to how incompetent he was.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, ClawOn said:

Wait, really?  They tried to change the way the dude runs?  My god amateur hour

To be fair he definitely looked slow and unexplosive on the route he had his first catch on.  I think that's his biggest problem.  Hopefully he becomes solid though.