• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, Icdeadpeople said:

I believe the whole team suffer from reps...

Rhule had them in a hotdog eating contest or something 

I didn’t think about it, but if the QBs were getting limited reps in training, maybe the WRs were getting limited reps too, since TMJ was down the depth cart and didn’t get the reps

I've said all year he is our #2. Now with Robbie gone, DJ can assume his true #1 role and flourish. Jaw Pain is gonna get comfy at flanker. Shi is going to be more open underneath as a result, and Tremble will get more opportunities finding soft spots in zones.

This is the best case scenario.

• Pie 5

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Aside from his drop... i was a little bit impressed on his catch technique..... Thoughts?

I absolutely love that he is a hands catcher. You can trust those guys a whole lot more than those body catchers. He also took a couple shots today and never missed a beat.

I know it's early. But those calling him a bust may have some crow acoming.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

I didn’t think about it, but if the QBs were getting limited reps in training, maybe the WRs were getting limited reps too, since TMJ was down the depth cart and didn’t get the reps

What I’ve always thought that once I saw Matt didn’t even make his upgrade at center a clear starter I figured all positions suffer from that same ignorance.

• Pie 2