• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have we seen the LAST of TB12 in Charlotte?

TheBigKat

Watching him in person today, this looked like a Muhammad Ali getting pummeled by Larry Holmes, passes weren't crisp, he just wasn't effective. It is CRAZY to think he now has to see his kids on arranged times, divorce, loss of a supermodel wife all for a mediocre football season. A man that has a $250 million net worth and a wife who has a $400 million net worth, has houses, championship rings, everything you can possibly imagine and that picturesque sendoff he could have had is gone because of this season.

I can't see TB12 coming back next season, there's nothing left in the tank

tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-kids-1-fee360562d894a8089b59d17c91528a8.jpeg

955759528.webp

16637069759991.jpeg

model-gisele-bundchen-on-the-runway-at-the-victorias-secret-news-photo-2220809-1549049032.jpeg

1_cbgaip.webp

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

He still got velocity on his throws. The issue is he lost the interior OL form OG-C-OG, they are PS level... If LT smith is matched against a good DE/edge, he struggles. Wrifs is the only rock and legit top 10 RT. 

Good enough to give up the fewest pressures in the league 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Watching him in person today, this looked like a Muhammad Ali getting pummeled by Larry Holmes, passes weren't crisp, he just wasn't effective. It is CRAZY to think he now has to see his kids on arranged times, divorce, loss of a supermodel wife all for a mediocre football season. A man that has a $250 million net worth and a wife who has a $400 million net worth, has houses, championship rings, everything you can possibly imagine and that picturesque sendoff he could have had is gone because of this season.

The man took a Super Bowl from us.

Inject this into my veins. 

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Father Time is undefeated

It's not Father Time, he's going through a messy divorce (of his own making).

His head isn't in the game - 99% of why he's succeeded if because he's willing to do whatever it takes to win. Right now he's missing practices on Wednesdays and missed a whole load of Training Camp to try rescue his marriage. 

He's not the Brady we've all come to hate (if not begrudgingly admire).

• Pie 1

Is that all Brady is worth? $250 million? I figured him to have been worth much more than that even without his wife. Not pocket change by any means but I always assumed he was worth a out double that.

Back on subject I'm sure the Bucks ipads will be more than happy that Tom is almost done. How many Microsoft surfaces has he smashed this year so far? I don't give a damn who he is. Todd Bowles should bench his ass for acting like a spoiled brat little bitch in front of millions of viewers while smashing tablets. He needs a new hobby. In retirement he should take up smashing underwear models instead of tablets since he will have more time on his hands.

Shocked Tom Brady GIF by Norwalk Brew House