• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we have Pro Bowlers on this roster?

TheBigKat

7 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

2-13 that year..

2012 Kansas City Chiefs season

Pro Bowlers RB Jamaal Charles LB Tamba Hali LB Justin Houston LB Derrick Johnson S Eric Berry P Dustin Colquitt
Team MVP Jamaal Charles
Team ROY Dontari Poe

That’s like saying you can find your QB of the future in the 6th round.  It’s just doesn’t happen and is the exception to the rule. Plus, there are some HOF LEVEL guys that were on that team.   Plus….that’s a big market team. Panthers are as small market as it gets. 

21 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Hahahahaha no way. 2-5 and you think we have 5 pro bowlers. When we were 15-1 I think we had 6. Get off you homeristic rose colored glasses. The team still absolutely sucks. 

I said about 5 potential pro bowlers. Smh. 

1. Derrick Brown

2. Hekker

3. Burns

-------------------

4. Ickey

5. Horn (if he comes back and plays)

keegan-michael key thumbs GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Edited by TheCasillas

Brown might be most deserving, but I'd say his odds are low.   Just the nature of the Pro Bowl. 

Burns probably has the best odds.  

I think Icky would equate to a Brown to a degree.  They are playing well but have no real history in this league.  And play on a bad team.  So they just aren't going to get the recognition for their play.  Too many players simply haven't played against them yet.  Almost takes a year of Pro Bowl play in the books before you have decent odds pending you aren't taking the league by storm. 

47 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Ickey making the pro bowl his rookie season would be very happy ending to the LT saga.

It would be tremendous. To have a rookie LT start that way would erase a lot of iffy moves in recent drafts. And it would also finally give some hope that the multi-year search for a Jordan Gross replacement has finally ended.

• Pie 2

51 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

2-5 teams don’t have pro bowlers. Every one stop with the homer bullshit.  The worst team in the league and some of y’all are saying 3-4 players?? Hahahahaha. What in the actual fug. Good teams rarely get 3 much less 4. 

y’all get one win and to think we have the best players 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

maybe burns. Mayyybe. 

Far from a homer, hell I’m pissed we won yesterday. But to act like we’re devoid of talent is a really fuging stupid take. 

Brown and Burns are two of the top rated players at their positions and Hekker is a well known name and our team mvp so far. 

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

That’s like saying you can find your QB of the future in the 6th round.  It’s just doesn’t happen and is the exception to the rule. Plus, there are some HOF LEVEL guys that were on that team.   Plus….that’s a big market team. Panthers are as small market as it gets. 

lol what? Kansas City is a smaller market than Charlotte. 

• Beer 1