• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8 of our 10 remaining games are winnable.

thunderraiden

The Falcons game will be a god litmus test for where we are.  If we get knocked down, we are who we thought we were and this was a fun week of beating a crumbling Bucs team.

If we win...depending on how it looks, then things get interesting for better or worse.

Edited by davos
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, davos said:

The Falcons game will be a god litmus test for where we are.  If we get knocked down, we are who we thought we were and this was a fun week of beating a crumbling Bucs team.

If we win...depending on how it looks, then things get interesting for better or worse.

If we win, we will be 1st place in the divsion lmao (assuming Bucs lose to Ravens on Thursday)

• Pie 2

Are people really gonna complain if we get a home playoff game? Winning a few more games and missing the playoffs and a top pick is the nightmare scenario. 

But I will 100% take winning the division and a home playoff game. Who are y'all so scared of in the wildcard round? Dallas? NY Giants? Green Bay? San Francisco?

If we play well enough to wind up in the playoffs none of those games are unwinnable at home now that Rhules gone. And it would mean you can afford to trade whatever it takes to get your QB in the draft. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

Really? Because our defense hasn't been the problem, and they get to go up against Mariota who's barely passing for over 100 yds.

I am convinced there are many people here who can only take joy in losing and complaining

If PJ keeps playing like he did yesterday, then great.  If not, we're going to be picking high enough to get a good QB prospect.

Life is good today.  I feel light years better about the direction of this team with Rhule gone.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Tell me who that is? This ought to be fun.  None of the QBs in this draft class scream Franchise. 

I want a franchise QB as much as anything, but in watching Stroud & Young, they don't strike me as can't-miss prospects

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I want a franchise QB as much as anything, but in watching Stroud & Young, they don't strike me as can't-miss prospects

There are so many prospects that look like r1 picks most years but there are just sooo many this year you're better off waiting and getting one of these beast in the middle of the first or in the 2nd. Bryce Young, Stroud, Greyson McCall, Levis, Hooker, they all look like killers but they all have standard bust factor.

If Bucs lose on Thursday (and they play the Ravens) and the Panthers win on Sunday, we lead the division.

I agree I'm not sure I see that many wins left on our schedule... but do you see a lot of wins left on the Bucs/Saints/Falcons schedule?  It is actually crazy that this team has a realistic shot at making the postseason

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Hate to pull this card, but one week at a time....

huddle went form "#1 pick" talk to "Hey they can win" after waffle stomping the yucs! 

To be honest I didn't realize how trash the division was until Sunday.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mage said:

To be honest I didn't realize how trash the division was until Sunday.  

Should have listened to me before the seasons start, I called it!

Even said Rhule might not not be the worst HC.......I didnt foresee the failcons playing well enough to be in most games, thus far got that wrong. Praise to Bowles and Allen!!..... and maybe to ATLs roster. I still got time for Brady getting injured as well, but it looks like he is playing with a broken heart/brain.

Right now the team Im most worried about is the iants, cannt believe it but Hill is making a difference...