• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drake Maye

Jmac

You’re going to hear a lot of people compare him to Justin Herbert. And like the good NFL QBs he can make plays with his feet and has a great arm, and like the GREAT NFL QBs, he doesn’t turn the ball over and knows how to move the chains with high accuracy on 3rd down. And yea, I’d give up the farm to get him in 2024, which includes skipping on a QB in 2023. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Meanwhile at Kennan Stadium…
Press box seats were reserved for the Panthers, 49ers, Vikings, Raiders (2), Colts, Cardinals, Military Bowl (2), Orange Bowl (2), Cheez-It Bowl (2) and Hula Bowl. … 

Wonder what pick the Hula Bowl will have in this years draft.

In all seriousness, wouldn’t be shocked if we were also looking at Downs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Look into that industry. And you also don't have to pick up the phone. 7 years and most debt is uncolectable as long as you never talk to the collectors. The collectors have so many illegal practices that an entire sub category of lawyers specialize is sueing debt collectors. It's a lot. To make billions in that industry makes it a lock. It's not an emotional statement. In the end the money doesn't care and neither does he. There are people that make a lot, millions upon millions, and then there are billionaires. If they didn't win the big loto chances are to make it to that level takes a certain kind of personality. The what they did to get there does matter. All of this is also documented if you want to take thr time to Google it. The credit industry is interesting and is very predatory.
    • This ain’t breaking news.  The return to field stats on ACLs are what they are…and this was talked about when we drafted him.   In season should be our first looks at him. 
    • I know I didn't play football at the highest level, but I was a rb for 3 years. To make the long story short my senior season I knew we had a chance to win state championship. The team we had the year before was led by our junior class. I sacrificed moving to a weaker position because I knew I had a more talented faster RB behind me. Cut the long story short we make it all the way to the last round before state championship. Early in the game I had a groin injury. But I didn't tell my teammates. I sucked it up and played until halftime. That was when my HC knew I could no longer help my team. Mind you this was in the mountains in Cherokee. It was ice cold the field felt like we were playing on cement. We would go on to lose that game by 40.    My thing is at least try to play through injuries. If you hurt let the coaches bring you out the game. I always had that mindset because that was how I was coached coming up. I would never milk injuries just because my team sucked. Especially when I know I was one of the better players on the team.   CMC a good guy off the field, but when I say fug him as a player I really mean it. He wasn't all in with the Panthers. I just can't respect that as a former football player.