• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Haters. Put some respect on his name.

Proudiddy

Just now, Proudiddy said:

No, I don't believe I did.

And again, despite his mistakes and misfires, he put us in a position to win the game and stepped up when it mattered most.  I guess you miss watching our QB get his passes batted at the line 9 times a game, or maybe a Darnold-era "throw into triple coverage to no one wearing a Panthers jersey"-style QBing.  Some people just can't ever be happy.🤣

Good lord. So because I think Baker and Sam are trash, have to be impressed with PJ Walker. I have standards, it seems you do not. 

Just now, jopie87 said:

We have seen plenty of trash QB play in the last 25+ years. If that was trash, I'll take trash. The pick 6 sucked, was a freak play. He picked himself up and battled like hell. There are not many QBs that can make that throw to DJ.

You get me.  Thank you.  His heart, grit, and determination are amazing, and honestly, again, when he is actually ON his game, he can throw some absolute lasers, and it is indeed fun to watch.

• Pie 1

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

Good lord. So because I think Baker and Sam are trash, have to be impressed with PJ Walker. I have standards, it seems you do not. 

No I have standards, and  according to your name, you have an affinity for Kentucky...  so there's that.

• Flames 1

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

...this is not the bar we want to set qb play by...admiral job but his talent level is not there..

I don't think there is talent issue with him whatsoever. He has the most arm talent on the team by a considerable margin. He is the bar for this year. If another QB wants to see the field this year, they need to clear the PJ bar. Next year, entirely different story.

1 minute ago, jopie87 said:

I don't think there is talent issue with him whatsoever. He has the most arm talent on the team by a considerable margin. He is the bar for this year. If another QB wants to see the field this year, they need to clear the PJ bar. Next year, entirely different story.

again...this is NOT the bar you set for a QB....unless hes the second coming of Delhomme....

3 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

PJ made some nice throws and he made some pretty bad ones too.

He's probably a middle tier backup in the NFL.  He does play hard though, the entire team could take a cue from that.

Dude was 4th string in camp. If he can show to consistently be at this tier or better, he's going to make a long career for himself, and that's awesome.

• Beer 1