• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bump This Thread Everytime Refs Fug Us

Castavar

It's just a franchise thing at this point:

Cam "you're too young to get that call" Newton

Cam getting speared on national television with no flags

BS roughing the passer on Jacobi Brissett to help the Browns kick the game winning FG.

Missed intentional grounding on fake spike from Brissett on same drive.

Missed false start AND holding on Falcons LT on their go ahead TD to Byrd

Cotchery caught that fuggin ball

Refs blowing the play dead when we are literally in the sequence of a tackle and fumble against Dallas last year

Calling a BS intentional grounding on Cam against the saints in the wild card when he was literally outside the pocket.

And make no mistake, there WILL be more this year and in the future. We've been getting shafted from the refs since I can remember.

• Pie 7
  • Poo 2

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Basically every fan base thinks the refs screw  them when they lose 

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

There is no conspiracy. Please stop.

Cleveland missed two calls that would change the final score. Both were against the panthers.

Falicons game in the last drive before OT, the whole Left side faults starts like 5 times. Zero calls, if you got the DVR watch for it.

The panthers drive before the refs threw like 8 flags as PJ kept making the 3rd downs.

Its the 50/50 that always seem to go the other way. It feels like when it could go both ways, its like 80/20 against the panthers. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Cleveland missed two calls that would change the final score. Both were against the panthers.

Falicons game in the last drive before OT, the whole Left side faults starts like 5 times. Zero calls, if you got the DVR watch for it.

The panthers drive before the refs threw like 8 flags as PJ kept making the 3rd downs.

Its the 50/50 that always seem to go the other way. It feels like when it could go both ways, its like 80/20 against the panthers. 

It's not a conspiracy. Please stop.

1 hour ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

2013-2014 Divisional round vs 49ers was another fug job by the refs

Holy sh*t I guess I had that blocked from my mind from anger, but everything just came rushing back. That game was utter BS. Don't even want to think about it.