• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams Offering Two (Future) Firsts for Burns

5 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

I'm not complaining, I just know how it is when you have someone too hype about NFL stuff and ultimately have no real say in how it goes. I'm excited for where the Panthers are headed. I am also realistic and also know how NFL teams operate. You don't trade character guys that are good in their prime as a starting point for whatever the plans are going forward. Just be open for debate when the trade doesn't happen. 

1.) You were complaining.

2.) I'll be hype whenever I feel like it.

3.) I have already made my case for trading Burns. We disagree.

4.) The odds are against us trading Burns because we already rejected the Rams first offer. That doesn't make you some sort of football guru if the Rams don't come up with a better offer. Good lord dude.

Edited by pantherj

2 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

The Super Bowl champs don’t value draft picks

McVay doesn’t value them. He’s already flirted with hanging up his coaching shoes for a broadcast gig. 

these first rounders could very easily turn into top ten picks two years from now once Stafford declines and McVay bolts. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Ill post again. here you go:

Brian Burns with 9 games to go and Burns averaging .7 sacks per game, which would end him at 11.3 sacks on the year and a total of 37 sacks. Conservative estimate. 

image.png.8b8c08c480b5eca4f66c9baf62326468.png

Khalil Mack

40.5 total sacks his first 4 years. 

Game started difference is in Mack's favor heavily.... and games played will be one in BB's favor if he plays the rest of the year.

image.png.667af76049af449fe4a0c0ffa8f7a868.png

.7 sacks per game is below Greg Hardy production and far from being a top pass rusher.

.9 will always be the number.

Deacon Jones was 1.02 per game. Now that's domination. 

1 minute ago, Pakmeng said:

Mack has a lot more tackles an tackles for loss

Burns is on pace to have almost 30 TFLs this season.. the trade for BB isnt for what he did his first two years, its what he is doing right now.... so that alone should be an offer similiar to Mack. The bar has been set.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

They are not even remotely close. 

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

So do interceptions, pass defensed and forced fumbles.

I see a huge difference between Mack and Burns

Brian Burns only payed 43% of our snaps his rookie year...  Mack played 84% in his rookie year. Burns is getting better and better each year at a ridiculous rate. His TFL is top 5 in the NFL right now and on pace to be more than Mack has ever had. 

The reason we are standing pat and not agreeing to this 2 1sts is because Burns statistically worth more.  

• Pie 2