• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting observation

BrianS

15 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Did Jalen throw his helmet?

Something neglected by the Huddle is DJ not only removed his helmet but threw it.

Last night Travis Kelce took off his helmet and threw it while he was still on the field of play. No flag. You can admit that the call on DJ was bogus and stop this weird hall monitor shtick anytime now.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I brought this to his attention in another thread so he has used his own random classification system to magically make Corral a "mobile" QB which he is ok with.  I mean Ole Miss called running plays for him all the time in the RPO, but that doesn't matter....

I seem to remember once upon a time seeing him make the argument that there are "QBs who run" and "running QBs", as if there is any meaningful difference in that distinction. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

I seem to remember once upon a time seeing him make the argument that there are "QBs who run" and "running QBs", as if there is any meaningful difference in that distinction. 

Yeah he said dual threat QBs never win Super Bowls in which we brought up Steve Young and Russ Wilson, so we went to this drawing board and reclassified them into a "mobile" QB status.  It's a lot easier to just say oh yeah I was wrong several have won a Super Bowl.... but here we are. 

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah he said dual threat QBs never win Super Bowls in which we brought up Steve Young and Russ Wilson, so we went to this drawing board and reclassified them into a "mobile" QB status.  It's a lot easier to just say oh yeah I was wrong several have won a Super Bowl.... but here we are. 

Go look at my post history. 

I've always made the distinction between 

Mobile, dual threat and running QBs

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

So I think this means:

Mobile: Passing > Running

Duel threat: Passing = Running

Running: Passing < Running

Pocket: Passing > lulz get fuged I ain’t moving bitch

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

You are the only person who thinks Russ Wilson (younger Russ) and Josh Allen aren’t dual threat QBs. It’s not a good argument if you have to make up categories that doesn’t align with any other person or analyst.