• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Orlovsky believes Maye and Williams are better than anyone this class

GoobyPls

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He looked like a different QB starting on the 4th quarter when we had to score and Longo started calling plays reflecting that. Odd.

If Downs makes that catch and a few other plays happen he is still amazing.  I mean he is amazing but he isn’t the shoe in #1 pick.  

2 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Drake Maye got dominated tonight. Zero explosive plays. He’s a good player but he’s not better than Stroud or Young. 

Bryce Young is the closest thing to Deshaun Watson I’ve seen. Stroud reminds me of Josh Allen. 

how does Stroud remind you of Josh Allen?

On 11/9/2022 at 6:03 PM, GoobyPls said:

I already said that bruh. Cap on that bet, shits based. 

Leave Stroud and Young for the fishes, draft Marvin Harrison Jr, roll with Darnold and Corral for 2023, take Maye or Williams in 2024 if neither of those guys pan out. Either way we are going to need a veteran clipboard holder for a young QB and I think Darnold could be that guy.

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Young reminds me of PJ but he throws less picks at the college level? Actually PJ probably has a better arm but the td/int ratio is a thing. At best I think he's Brees who needed an offensive coach and legit weapons to succeed

He actually has a good arm IMO. I was trolling the person thinking QBs are the same because they went to the same school.

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He looked like a different QB starting on the 4th quarter when we had to score and Longo started calling plays reflecting that. Odd.

41 Touchdowns...not sold on.

Hell, I'm not even a UNC fan, I'm an App fan. I'd said on the UNC message boards after the App game that Maye would be a Heisman contender. He just doesn't miss throws man. He doesn't make bad reads and he doesn't miss. It's pretty outstanding to watch. His receivers may not do him any favors outside of Downs but even he has had drop issues. 

Give me Maye or Williams in 2024 over the repeat of Marcus Mariota and whomever else was taken in that draft which is what you'll get with Stroud and Young.

You can't miss at 1 or 2 and Stroud and Young are too risky. You go with Marvin Harrison Jr, Smith-Njigba, or Will Anderson Jr. 

6 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

41 Touchdowns...not sold on.

Hell, I'm not even a UNC fan, I'm an App fan. I'd said on the UNC message boards after the App game that Maye would be a Heisman contender. He just doesn't miss throws man. He doesn't make bad reads and he doesn't miss. It's pretty outstanding to watch. His receivers may not do him any favors outside of Downs but even he has had drop issues. 

Give me Maye or Williams in 2024 over the repeat of Marcus Mariota and whomever else was taken in that draft which is what you'll get with Stroud and Young.

You can't miss at 1 or 2 and Stroud and Young are too risky. You go with Marvin Harrison Jr, Smith-Njigba, or Will Anderson Jr. 

Jesus Christ dude for like the 100th time, Harrison is not eligible to come out this year.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1