• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Young/Stroud will be gone before the Panthers pick, what FA QB do u want

12 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Unfortunately we don't have Rhule or RR coaching this team + the teams we play are way worse the the last half of our schedule the previous 4 years. 

Outside of the Ravens and Seahawks, I wouldn't be surprised if we win the rest of our games just based off of how awful the Lions, Broncos, Steelers, Saints, and Bucs are...

Regrettably, I think we end up with 6 wins and are picking somewhere between 10-15. Stroud, Levis, and Young will definitely all be gone, which means we are reaching on 3rd-4th round QBs in Hooker or Richardson...

Nah 7-game losing streak like last year.

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

My bad. You said Jackson can't pass. You're the sage on who can pass now?

Screenshot_20221112-040206_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7e626d4372f3b454df08f59692d934ba.jpg

Lamar Jackson is not a good enough player through the air for me to want to give up 2 1sts and all that cap room.

If he was averaging 3800yds a year 4300 a year I would be all for it. But the guy is a 2500 to 3000 yd guy.

22 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

If if Kyle Trask was Patrick Mahomes good, Brady wouldn't let Trask start over him. Let's face it - Brady runs the Bucs until he retires

Trask is THIRD string behind Gabbert. The Bucs got interested in Watson when they thought Brady was retiring. They seem to not think very highly of Trask…