• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dude looked better after 30 hours with McVay, a dozen plays on a wristband, and practice squaders at OT and WR than he ever did here. That's a reality check.

The Rams' coaches apparently did a thing called watching film on him and designing plays to match what he does well. 

I guess the analytics said that was not a wise use of our coaches' time.

• Beer 3

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

I do think tonight has to be an indictment on McAdoo which ultimately goes back to Matt Rhule. McAdoo better call the game of his life Sunday.

That being said, good for Baker. He made some incredible throws, especially on that last drive. He didn't make those throws here. And no one besides the Rams put in a waiver claim. None of the playoff teams, especially San Fran looked at his film this year (or last year) and thought he'd be an upgrade. 

I think tonight will still prove to be more anomaly than not, but it doesn't diminish how incredible it was, and it definitely puts him from being on the fringes of the league to absolutely being securely on a team next season and beyond.

This. McAdoo was the best OC Rhule could get to rudder his sinking ship. There's nothing he can do to save his job here. If he had a prayer, Baker drove the last nail in the coffin tonight. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Happy Baker got LA the win. A win for us. Get this coaching staff outta here, and move us further up the draft board. Just need to complete this week with a loss. Hopefully, Geno torches us.

I like Wilks as a man, but this doesn't look good for anyone on our coaching staff. At the least he looked like 2020 Baker off of 1 walk through on Wednesday throwing to the Rams 2nd string WR's. Imagine if he could have brought Rashard Higgins with him who for some reason can't see the field under McAdoo/Wilks/whoever makes those calls

• Flames 1