• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule to Nebraska?

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

And surely can't wait to shake the hand of the man who dedicates his morning to defending his honor. You're a true gentleman.

Just that the Huddle faithful need to grow up a bit, but that doesn't sell.

You are doing nothing to Rhule, but making yourselves seem waaaaay petty.  He did not cut it as a pro coach, just like Saban and others.  Hope he does well back in the college ranks.

Know nothing of his honor

My thought on his next stop would be something that didn't have high expectations, and that would allow him to kind of weave his underdog turnaround plan that he feels comfortable with doing. Nebraska, while it's been an eternity since relevance, isn't really that low expectations kind of program. But again, my opinion matters means nothing on this. Maybe he does ok there, maybe he gets beat down every season by the real powers in the Big10.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

To be asked to leave and be paid 63 million dollars he can handle some people being unkind on the internet.

Fug the money, he earned it by fooling a billionaire out of his cash.

3 wasted seasons for a man I don't even respect outside of football? I don't wish him well, I wish his opponents well.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

57 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Fug the money, he earned it by fooling a billionaire out of his cash.

3 wasted seasons for a man I don't even respect outside of football? I don't wish him well, I wish his opponents well.

After him getting mad a player for signing an autograph, requiring staff to recite his stupid ass brand stuff, and micro managing the social media team to the point that people left, fug him. He's not that good of a guy, he bailed on two college programs after committing to extensions, he's a snake. 

The document states that "if you can't write down" this plan and "the Brand," the staff member is "not OOU." That is an acronym commonly used in the building that stands for "One Of Us." 

• Beer 2

57 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Already has the login info for Nebraska’s Twitter account.

wat bro? oooo i got it, rhule controlled the panthers twatter feed...

After all the stuff, I wouldnt be calling Rhule unless 12 coaches turned me down. Plus Id just hired Phil Snow and cut out the middle man....

• Beer 1